Visa Consultation IELTS

Child Dependent Visa

If you are looking to visit a country for a holiday,leisure , work or for business related purposes, and wants to be accompanied by your children , you will need to apply for a Dependent visa for them. They will be entitled with an appropriate Visitor or study visa and the type of visa granted will depend on the country, duration, type of work and business related policies in the country related to which country you hold a passport from.

Children who are single and financially dependent on their parents and under the age of 18-21 depending on the country are still considered as dependent.

Dependent children may be eligible to domestic student visa and avail of domestic student fees up to secondary school education in certain countries like New Zealand.